What is Euruko?
Euruko is a Ruby conference organised annually, each year in a different European city chosen by the participants. In 2020 it travels to Helsinki, Finland.
Keep Euruko affordable
Sponsoring Euruko gets you the opportunity to reach an international group of talented and passionate developers. Euruko is the biggest Ruby conference in Europe and one of the biggest in the world.
There’s a long tradition to keep Euruko tickets as affordable as possible to offer everyone the opportunity to attend and sponsors are essential part of this.
Facts about Euruko
- 750 participants from Europe and elsewhere
- A two day, single track conference
- Well established in the community; it has been held since 2003 in Amsterdam, Athens, Barcelona, Berlin, Budapest, Karlsruhe, Krakow, Munich, Prague, Rotterdam, Salzburg, Sofia, and Vienna
- Helsinki will be the most northern Euruko ever
- Some of the very best speakers from the Ruby community
- All talks will be recorded and published afterwards
- Professional photography of the event
|Price (excl. VAT)||€2,000||€5,000||€8,000||€12,000|
|Total number available||∞||8||4||2|
|Exhibit Space²||❌||1 table||1.5×1.5m||1.5×3m|
|Roll-up banner near the main stage³||❌||❌||❌||✅|
|Goodie bag inserts||❌||1 (small)||2 (small - medium)||3 (small - large)|
|Dedicated slide during conference breaks||❌||+€1000||✅||✅|
|Company logo on the screens before the talks||❌||❌||❌||before every presentation|
|Logo on home page||✅||✅||✅||✅|
|Company description on home page||❌||❌||✅||✅|
|Link included in the footer of all conference emails||✅||✅||✅||✅|
|Twitter promotion (from @euruko)||shared tweet||shared tweet||1 dedicated tweet||3 dedicated tweets|
|Facebook promotion||shared post||shared post||1 dedicated post||3 dedicated posts|
|Logo on the Facebook page||❌||❌||✅||✅|
|Job ads on the conference website||+€1000 (1 job, 200 characters)||1 job, 200 characters||3 jobs, 200 characters||5 jobs, 600 characters|
|Logo on sponsors slide in post-conference videos of the talks||❌||✅||✅||✅|
|Logo included in the footer of all conference emails||❌||❌||❌||✅|
¹ If you don’t need the tickets included in your sponsorship package, you can choose to let us distribute them via Diversity Tickets.
² Higher sponsorship levels get premium placement for their exhibit space. Location assignments will be on a first-come, first-served basis, and will be made solely at the discretion of the Euruko 2020 organisers. All exhibit space furnishing and signage (aside from basic tables) must be provided by the sponsor. Displays or monitors may be provided by the event venue (if available), but the costs for these must be paid by the sponsor.
³ Roll-ups to be supplied by the sponsor
Other opportunities available
If none of the packages appeal to you, we have a few other sponsorship opportunities available:
- Livestream/video recording: extend your reach beyond the physical conference
- Lunch: offer our attendees a tasty lunch, and they’ll be sure to remember you
- Party: offer our attendees a fun, relaxing time after the first day and make it a night to remember
- Something else? Do you have a fun idea? Let us know and we’ll see what we can work out…
Email [email protected] to inquire about sponsorships.